HSSC TGT Vacancy 2022 Apply Online Form- Sarkari Result
HSSC TGT Vacancy 2022 Short Details : Haryana Staff Selection Commission, HSSC Invite Online Application Form For The Recruitment of Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT Recruitment 2022) For 7471 Post. Any Graduation Passed Applicant Who Want To Appear In This Recruitment Can Apply Online From 05 October to 26 October 2022.. Interested Applicant Can Read Official Notification Carefully Before Apply Online Application Form.
In This Post Some Important Things Such As Important Dates, HSSC TGT Recruitment 2022 Important Date, Application Fee & Other Details Are Described In Short And Easy Way. Student Must Read Official Notification Before Online Apply.
Post Date : 04-10-2022
Haryana Staff Selection Commission
HSSC TGT Vacancy 2022
HSSC TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher) Recruitment 2022
Subject Wise Vacancy Details
Pay Scale / Salary
Read Also Latest Update
Require Documents For Online Application
Interested Candidate Can Read The Full Notification of HSSC TGT Vacancy 2022 Before Apply Online.
Some Important Link
HSSC TGT Vacancy 2022 Apply Online – Sarkari Result
|Post Name||HSSC TGT Vacancy 2022|
|Recruitment Authority||Haryana Staff Selection Commission, HSSC|
|Post Name||Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)|
|Application Start Date||05 October 2022|
|Application Last Date||26 October 2022|
|Salary / Pay Scale||Rs.9300‐34800 with a grade pay of Rs. 4600/‐|
|Apply Online||HSSC TGT Vacancy 2022|
HSSC TGT Vacancy 2022 : Important Date
|Date of publication||27.09.2022|
|Opening date for submission of online applications||05.10.2022|
|Closing date for submission of online application||26.10.2022|
|Closing date for deposit of fee||28.10.2022|
HSSC TGT Vacancy 2022 Eligibility
- Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the subject in Matriculation or Higher.
- Certificate of having qualified Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)/School Teachers Eligibility Test (STET) of respective subject for the post applied, conducted by Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani.
- Essential qualification (E.Q.) is given with each
HSSC TGT Vacancy 2022 Age Limit
- Age Limit For HSSC TGT Vacancy 2022 is 18‐42yr
HSSC TGT Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2022
- As per Govt. Notification No. G.S.R. 27/Const./Art.309/2021, dated 30.12.2021 and No. 42/02/2018-5GS-I, dated 25.03.2022. The scheme of marks in respect of selection to the posts shall comprise of total 100 marks, detailed below:-
|Sr. No.||Subject||Marks Percentage|
|2.||Socio-economic criteria and experience||05%|
Note:- Syllabus for written examination (95%) will be issued later on whose details will be available on website i.e. www.hssc.gov.in.
HSSC TGT Pay Scale / Salary 2022
- HSSC TGT Recruitment 2022 salary will be Rs.9300‐34800 with a grade pay of Rs. 4600/‐
How T Apply Online For HSSC TGT Vacancy 2022
- Open HSSC Official recruitment link as per notification http://adv22022.hryssc.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx
- Please read the instructions and procedures carefully before you start filling the online application form and check all the particulars filled up in application form.
- The candidate should fill all details while filling the Online Application Form. After applying online, Registration No. and Password will be generated. Take print out of the registration no. and password screen for future reference of your application status and for Reprinting of your online filled application form and eChallan form.
- After successful submission of application, candidates are advised to take final print out of application form and e-Challan/fee pay receipt for record along with uploaded documents.
Documents to be uploaded with Application Form (MANDATORY)
- Scanned Copy of Essential Academic Qualifications and Matriculation Certificate showing Date of Birth and other relevant
- Scanned Copy of SC/BCA/BCB/EWS/ESP/ESM/PwD (Person with Disabilities) certificate, certificate for family member of ESM and children/grandchildren of Freedom
- Scanned copy of Certificate claiming weightage/marks under socio-economic criteria and experience.
- Scanned signatures of the Candidate.
- Scanned copy of all documents showing higher qualification, experience etc. as per
- Haryana Bonafide Resident
- Equivalence certificate in reference to para
- EWS certificate shall be as per Haryana Government guidelines applicable for jobs in Haryana Government.
- Sports gradation certificate shall be as per latest sports policy of Haryana
- Experience Certificate for socio economic claim as per Annexure D1 for Government Schools While Annexure F1 for Private
- Experience Certificate for age relaxation as per Annexure
- Declaration Certificate as per annexure (Declaration must be hand written by the candidate him self in Hindi as well as in English).
For Ex-Servicemen (ESM):-
- Discharge Certificate/Book, if discharged from the Armed
- Eligibility certificate for family members of ESM.
- Eligibility certificate and Disability certificate for Dependent of Disabled
- Disability certificate and Discharge certificate for Disabled
- Martyr/ Battle casualty certificate for family members of Martyr.
- Certificate for children/grandchildren of Freedom
- Parivar Pehchann Patra.
HSSC TGT Vacancy Helpline Number
- HSSC helpline No. 01725143700 on all working days from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
What is full form of HSSC And TGT ?
Ans- TGT Stand For Trained Graduate Teacher And HSSC Stand For Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
What is HSSC TGT Vacancy 2022 application last date?
Ans-Last date for submission of online application form is 26-10-2022.
What is the HSSC TGT Salary 2022 for Haryana State?
Ans-TGT Vacancy in Haryana Staff Selection Commission salary will be Rs.9300‐34800 with a grade pay of Rs. 4600/‐.
How to apply for Haryana HSSC TGT Vacancy 2022?
Ans-Candidate Can Apply Online from the website www.hssc.gov.in