➡ Supreme Court of India JCA Junior Court Assistant Recruitment 2022 Online Form: Bihar Sarkari Result
Supreme Court of India JCA Junior Court Assistant Recruitment 2022 Online Form Short Details : Supreme Court of India Invite Online Application Form For The Recruitment of JCA Junior Court Assistant Any Graduate Passed Applicant Who Want To Appear In This Recruitment Can Apply Online From 18 June to 10 July 2022. Interested Applicant Can Read Official Notification Carefully Before Apply Online Application Form.
In This Post Some Important Things Such As Important Dates , Application Fee & Other Details Are Described In Short And Easy Way. Student Must Read Official Notification Before Online Apply.
Post Date : 19-06-2022
News:- Supreme Court of India JCA Junior Court Assistant Recruitment 2022 Application Start From 18 June 2022. Candidate Can Apply Online Form From Direct Link
➡ News Date :- 19-06-2022
Supreme Court of India
Supreme Court of India JCA Junior Court Assistant Recruitment 2022
SCI Advt No. : No. F.6/2022-SC (RC)
* Bihar का Update ! सबसे पहले *
- Online Application Start Date : 18-06-2022
- Online Application Last Date : 10-07-2022
- Application Fee Pay Last Date: 10-07-2022
- SCI JCA Examination Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Release Date :Notified Soon
|Category Name||Application Fee|
|General / OBC / EWS||Rs. 500/-|
|SC / ST / PH||Rs. 250/-|
|Payment Mode||Pay Fee Via Online Mode|
- Age Limit As On 01-07-2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 30 Years
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification.)
Junior Court Assistant
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream at Any Recognized University in India.
- English Computer Typing : 35 WPM
- Knowledge of Computer Operation.
Read Also Latest Update
How To Apply Online Form
- Candidates must read carefully the Instructions (including how to fill up the Application Form online) given in the Advertisement. Candidates not complying with the Instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
- Step 1 :- Register for the Online Application Form and note down the system-generated Application Number. The candidate should supply the required details while filling the Online Application Form and is also required to create PASSWORD and choose Security Question and enter his/her Answer. After successful submission of the personal details, an Application number will be generated and it will be used to complete the remaining Steps of the Application Form and will also be required for all future reference/correspondence. For subsequent logins, the candidate will be able to login directly with the respective system generated Application Number and created Password.
- Step 2 :– The Candidates can log in with the system-generated Application Number and pre-created Password for completing the Application Form including filling up of personal details, applying for the Paper, providing the details of Employment, providing the details of Educational Qualifications, and uploading the images and documents (if any).
- Step 3 :- Upload Scanned Images of Candidate’s Photograph, Signature, Class 10th Certificate, Qualification Certificate, Category Certificate (wherever applicable), PwD Certificate (wherever applicable) and Departmental ID (wherever applicable)
- Step 4 :- After completing Step 1 and Step 2, the candidates have to pay the requisite examination fee. The fee can be submitted only online through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card etc. Processing charges and GST as applicable are chargeable to the candidate (in addition to the examination fee) by the concerned Bank/Payment Gateway Integrator.
- Step 5 :- Take a Print out of your online Application form
Some Important Link