➡ SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2022- Bihar Sarkari Result
SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2022 Short Details : Staff Selection Commission Invite Online Application Form For The Recruitment of SSC Stenographer Post. Any Intermediate (12th) Passed Applicant Who Want To Appear In This Recruitment Can Apply Online From 20 Aug to 05 Sep 2022. Interested Applicant Can Read Official Notification of SSC Carefully Before Apply Online Application Form.
In This Post Some Important Things Such As Important Dates, Application Fee & Other Details Are Described In Short And Easy Way. Student Must Read Official Notification Before Online Apply.
Post Date : 20-08-2022
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2022
Post Name : Stenographer
Read Also Latest Update
Require Documents For Online Application
Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification of SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2022 before Apply Online.
Some Important Link
SSC Stenographer Recruitment Grade C & D 2022
|Post Name||SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2022|
|Recruitment Authority||Staff Selection Commission|
|Steno Grade||Stenographer Grade C & D|
|Online Form Start Date||20 August 2022|
|Application Last Date||05 September 2022|
|SSC Total Post||NA|
|Download SSC Steno Notification||SSC Stenographer Notification|
|Official Website||For SSC Stenographer Post|
SSC Stenographer Eligibility 2022
- Candidate Must Have Passed Intermediate (10+2) Form Any Stream in India
- Stenographer Grade D Transcription
- English : 50 Minutes | Hindi : 65 Minutes
- Stenographer Grade C Transcription
- English : 40 Minutes | Hindi : 55 Minutes
SSC Stenographer Exam Syllabus 2022
- The details of the Computer Based Examination are mentioned below For SSC Stenographer Exam
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Duration|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||
2 Hours (2 hours and 40 minutes for the candidates eligible for scribe as per Para-7 (a) and 7 (b) above)
|English Language and Comprehension||100||100|
- Question paper will be of Objective Type Multiple Choice only. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
- Marks scored by candidates in the Computer Based Examination will be normalized by using the formula published by the Commission vide Notice No: 1-1/2018-P&P-I dated 07- 02-2019 and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
What is The Full Form Of SSC ?
Ans- SSC Stand For Staff Selection Commission.
When Will SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Application Start?
Ans- SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Application Start Date is 20 Aug 2022.
Who can apply for Stenographer Grade C & D post?
Ans-Any Candidates Who have passed 12th standard or equivalent examination. Can Apply For SSC Stenographer.
Is the stenography skill mandatory for this recruitment?
Ans- Yes, Only those candidates who have skills in stenography are eligible to apply.