➡ JEE Main 2022 Application Form Session-1 (April) : Bihar Sarkari Result
JEE Main 2022 Application Form Session-1 (April) Short Details : The National Testing Agency (NTA) Invites Online Application Form For Joint Entrance Examination JEE (Main) Session-1 (April) 2022 For Taking Admission In B.E/ B.Tech, B. Arch And B. Planning Courses. Interested Candidates Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
Post Date : 02-03-2022
National Testing Agency (NTA)
JEE Main 2022 Application Form
Joint Entrance Examination Session-1 (April) 2022
- Jee Mains Application Start Date : 01-03-2022
- Application Last Date : 31-03-2022 up to 05:00pm
- Pay Jee Main Exam Fee Last Date: 31-03-2022
- Admit Card Released : 2nd Week of April
- Jee Main Examination Date : 16.04.2022 to 21.04.2022
- For Paper 1/ Paper 2A/ Paper 2B:
- General/ EWS/ OBC- NCL: Male- Rs.650/- & Female- 325/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD (Male & Female): Rs.325/-
- For Paper 1 & Paper 2 :
- General/ EWS/ OBC- NCL: Male- Rs.1300/- & Female- 650/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD (Male & Female): Rs.650/-
- Pay Fee Using Through Debit Card/ Credit Card / Net Banking/UPI And Keep Proof Of Fee Paid.
Age Limit For Jee Mains 2022
- No Age Limit For Jee Mains 2022
- For appearing in the JEE (Main) – 2022, there is no age limit for the candidates. The candidates who have passed the class 12/equivalent examination in 2020, 2021, or appearing in 2022 irrespective of their age can appear in JEE (Main) – 2022 examination. However, the candidates may be required to fulfill the age criteria of the Institute(s) in which they are desirous of taking admission.
Require Documents For Jee Mains 2022
- Matric (10th) Marksheet
- Intermediate Roll Number(If Available)
- Aadhar Card Number
- Passport Size Photo With Quality at Least 80 % Face
- Active Mobile Number
- Active Email Id
Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online Application Form.
Some Important Useful Links
Jee Main Log in