Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2023 : Indian Navy, Released Online Admit Card For The Recruitment 100 Post of Indian Navy Agniveer MR 2023. Any Matriculation (Class 10th) Passed Applicant Who Applied For This Indian Navy MR Job And Want To Download Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2023.
They Can Download Admit Card From 27-07-223 at Indian Navy Official Website joinindiannavy.gov.in or Direct Link Given Below in Important Link Section. Interested And Eligible Applicant Can Read Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
Indian Navy MR Stand For Matric Recruits In This Post Some Important Things Such As Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2023 Important Dates, Exam Centre & Other Details Are Described In Short And Easy Way. Applicant Must Read Official Indian Navy MR Admit Card Notice 2023 Before Online Apply.
Navy MR Admit Card 2023 Download – Sarkari Result
Post Date / Update : 27-01-2023
Indian Navy MR Admit Card
Educational Qualification For Navy MR
Navy MR 01/2023 Batch Male & Female
Physical Eligibility For Navy MR
Navy MR Vacancy 2023 Details
Navy MR Selection Process
Indian Navy MR Salary 2023
Indian Navy MR Salary Information Can Be Checked in the Notification Given Below.
Require Documents For Navy MR Vacancy 2023
Require Documents For Indian Navy MR 2023 Online Application :-
Interested Candidate Must Read The Full Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2023 Official Notification PDF Carefully Before Any Action
Indian Navy MR Admit Card
Read Also Latest Post
Indian Navy Admit Card 2023 – Batch 01/2023 Agniveer
|Indian NAVY MR Admit Card 2023
|Application Start Date
|Application Last Date
|Admit Card Issue
|Click Here to Download
|Navy MR Online
Navy MR Vacancy 2023 Official Notice PDF
- Indian Navy Online applications are invited from unmarried male and unmarried female candidates (who fulfil eligibility conditions as laid down by the Government of India) for enrolment as Agniveer (MR) for 01/2023 (May 23) batch. The total vacancies are 100 (including a maximum of 20 female only), will be earmarked on all India basis. Candidate Can Download Indian Navy MR Vacancy 2023 PDF
- Every Year Indian Navy Conduct Examination For Navy MR Recruitment Examination Pattern And Selection Process of Navy MR Also Discussed in This Post. Read Full Post For More Details.
Navy MR 2023 Selection Process
- Selection process of Navy MR – 01/2023 batch will include three stages i.e.
1. Shortlisting (computer based online examination)
2. Written Examination, PFT and Initial Medical
3. Final Recruitment Medical Examination.
STAGE – I (INET – COMPUTER BASED ONLINE EXAMINATION)
- Shortlisting. All India computer based examination– INET would be conduct for Shortlisting of candidates. Shortlisting would be based on marks obtained in the Indian Navy Entrance Test. Shortlisting will be carried out in state wise manner. The cut off marks for shortlisting for next stage of selection process may vary from state to state.
Note:- In case of candidates securing similar cut off marks in Computer Based Examination, the candidate with higher percentage in the qualifying examination i.e.‘10th’ will be selected for Stage II of selection process.
- Computer-based Examination :-
(a) The question paper will be computer-based with a total of 50 questions, each carrying 01 mark each.
(b) The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type (multiple-choice).
(c) The question paper will comprise of two sections i.e. ‘Science & Mathematics’ and General Awareness.
(d) The standard of the question paper will be that of 10th Syllabus & sample papers for the examination are available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
(e) Duration of examination will be 30 minutes.
(f) The candidates are required to pass in all sections as well as in aggregate. The Indian Navy reserves the right to determine the pass marks in each Section and in aggregate.
(g) Penalty for Wrong Answer. Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers given by a candidate. There are four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
(h) Centre Allocation for INET (online examination) will be at the discretion of the Indian Navy MR 2023
STAGE – II (WRITTEN EXAMINATION, PFT AND INITIAL MEDICAL)
- Candidates shortlisted in INET examination (computer based online examination) will be issued call-up letter for Stage II (written examination, PFT & Initial Medical). Stage-II will be conducted in the designated Indian Navy’s centres. The syllabus for Stage-II written exam is available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Aadhar Card is mandatory for Stage-II.
- Physical Standards.Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk. PFT standard is as follows:-
1.6 Km Running
06 Min 30 Second
Squats Uthak Baithak
Bent Knee Sit-ups
STAGE – III (FINAL MEDICAL EXAMINATION)
- Final Recruitment Medicals:- Final Recruitment Medical Examination of all selected candidates will be conducted at INS Chilka. Candidates who are found medically fit in Final Recruitment Medical Examination will be recruited. Candidates who are found medically unfit will be advised to appeal against its findings, if they so desire, at INHS Nivarini/ INHS Kalyani within a maximum period of 21 days. No further review/ appeal is permissible
Indian Navy MR 2023 – Photo Instruction
- Passport size recent colour photograph (taken not before November 2022) of size 10 KB to 50 KB (front portrait in light background without head gear except for Sikhs). The photograph is to be taken with candidate holding a black slate in front of his/her chest with his her name and date of photograph taken, clearly written on it with white chalk in capital letters. Change in appearance like growing beard, head gear, etc in comparison to the photograph may result in cancellation of candidature.
Indian Navy MR Merit List 2023
- Merit list will be prepared based on performance in Stage-II written exam, subject to qualification in Physical Fitness Test and Initial Medical Examination. Merit List for Agniveer (MR) – male and female will be based on all India merit. Merit list will be available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in by Apr 23.
How To Apply Online Navy MR Vacancy 2023
- For Navy MR Vacancy 2023 the candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY on the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 08 Dec 2022 to 17 Dec 2022. The Online Application is available on Indian Navy official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Candidates areadvised to fill up correct details while filling the online application. Any updates/ corrections are to be carried out by the candidate before the last date of submission of application.
- No further correction/ update is feasible after the last date of submission of application.
- Incorrect declaration of information by candidates, identified at any stage would result in cancellation of candidature.
- The application may be uploaded from Common Service Centers (CSC) across the country, fee of Rs 60 + GST. This facility is entirely optional.
I hope that you have liked this information of about Navy MR Vacancy 2023 if you liked this information then you should like it and share it with all your friends, family and group so that They can also get information about this Post.
Indian Navy MR Vacancy 2023 FAQs
Whst is The Full Form of MR in Indian Navy ?
Ans- MR Full Form is Matric Recruits
How Many Total Post in Navy MR Vacancy 2023 ?
Ans- There Are 100 Post in Navy Mr Vacancy 2023.
Thank You !!! Bihar Sarkari Result
- If you have any query, then definitely tell us by commenting, there is a comment box below, you can send us a message through it or you can also contact us from the contact page. All the admission, result and job information coming out in Bihar and India will be provided on this website Bihar Result. So to come to this website, Always type BiharSarkariResult.Com in Google.
Get Latest Bihar Update On Mobile
Join Us On Social Media
|For Our Website – Bihar Sarkari Result
|Like Facebook Page
|Follow On Twitter