➡ Indian Navy Agniveer MR-10th Level Online Form 2022 : Bihar Sarkari Result
Indian Navy Agniveer MR 2022 Short Details : Indian Navy Invite Online Application Form For The Recruitment of Indian Navy Agniveer MR Under Agnipath Yojana. Any 10th Passed Applicant Who Want To Appear In This Recruitment Can Apply Online From 25 July 2022 to 30 July 2022. Interested Applicant Can Read Official Notification Carefully Before Apply Online Application Form.
In This Post Some Important Things Such As Important Dates , Application Fee & Other Details Are Described In Short And Easy Way. Student Must Read Official Notification Before Online Apply.
Post Date : 25-07-2022
Join Indin Navy
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2022 Batch
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Vacancy 2022
Indian Navy Agniveer Important Schedule
Read Also Latest Update
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Physical Eligibility
Indian Navy Helpline
Some Important Link
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Advertisement 2022
- Advertisements for recruitment of Indian Navay Agniveer (MR) Has Been published in IN website and employment news.
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Application Form 2022
The candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY on the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. The procedure is as follows:-
- Before filling online application, keep matric certificate & 10th Mark sheet ready for reference.
- Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your e-mail ID, if not registered already. The Applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active e-mail IDs and mobile numbers, which should not be changed till selection procedure is over.
- ‘Log–in’ with the registered E-mail ID and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
- Click on “Apply” (√) button.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the ‘Submit’ button make sure all the details are correct, all required documents are scanned in original & uploaded.
- Online applications will be further scrutinised for eligibility and may be rejected at any stage, if found ineligible in any respect.
- Photographs. The Photograph To Be Uploaded Should Be Of Good Quality With Blue Background.
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Documents Required
- The original documents uploaded by the candidates during online filling of application viz Original Certificates, Mark Sheets, Domicile Certificate and NCC Certificate (if held) are to be brought by the candidates at all stages of recruitment (PFT and Enrollment Medical at INS Chilka). If the details provided in ‘online application’ are not matching with original documents at any stage, the candidature will be cancelled.
- Aadhar card is mandatory for recruitment in the Indian Navy and will be checked at all stages of recruitment.
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Allocation of Exam Center 2022
- Allocation of centres for written examination and PFT will be held at the discretion of the Indian Navy.
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Admit Card 2022
- Call up Letters cum Admit Card would be required to be downloaded from the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. No call up letter cum admit-Card will be sent by post. Only Electronic mode of communication will be used while contacting the candidates and no documents would be sent by post at any stage of recruitment.
Inddian Navy Agniveer Written Exam AGNIVEER (MR)
- Written exam is conducted at the designated centre on the promulgated date and time. The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Awareness and will be of 60 minutes duration.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections as well as in aggregate. The syllabus for each type of entry is available in the download section.
Indian Navy MR Agniveer Physical Test
- Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection. The standards for the Physical Fitness Test are as follows:-
|Gender||1.6 KM Run||Squats (Uthak Baithak)||Push-ups||Bent Knee Sit-ups|
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Merit List 2022
- Candidates who have passed PFT will be considered for preparation of merit list based on marks obtained in written examination. This merit list will be available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- All selected candidates will be called to INS Chilka for Recruitment Medicals. The selection of a candidate will stand cancelled and he will have no claim for enrolment in the Indian Navy in case the candidate fails to report on the date and time mentioned in call letter for Recruitment Medical Examination at INS Chilka
Indian Navy Agniveer Medical Test 2022
- Recruitment Medical examination will be conducted by authorised military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to Agniveer (SSR) & Agniveer (MR).
- Candidates who are found medically unfit will be advised to appeal against its findings, if they so desire, at INHS Nivarini, Chilka and INHS Kalyani, Visakhapatnam within a maximum period of 21 days. No further review / appeal is permissible if declared unfit in the specialist review.
- The candidate must be in good physical and mental health, free from any disease / disability likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties both ashore and afloat under peace as well as war conditions.
- Agniveers will meet the medical eligibility conditions laid down for enrolment in the Indian Navy as applicable to respective branch / trades.
Indian Navy Agniveer TATTOO
- Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e. from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reversed side of palm / back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body is not acceptable and candidate will be barred from recruitment.
Indian Navy Agniveer Minimum Height Standards
|157 cms||152 cms|
Indian Navy Agniveer Visual Standards
|Without glasses||With glasses|
|Better Eye||Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse Eye|