➡ Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant (AC) Online Form 2022: Sarkari Result
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant (AC) Online Form 2022 Short Details : Indian Coast Guard Invite Online Application form for the Recruitment of Assitant Comandant (AC) Batch 01/2023 Any 10+2 / Graduate Applicant who want to appear in this recruitment can apply online from 18 February to 28 February 2022. Interested Applicant Can read Official Notification Carefully Before Apply Online Application Form.
Post Date : 18-02-2022
News:- Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant (AC) Online Form Application Start From 18 February. Candidate Can Apply Online Form From Direct Link
➡ News Date :- 18-02-2022
Indian Coast Guard (ICG)
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant (AC) Online Form 2022
Indian Coast Guard Batch 01/2023
* Bihar का Update ! सबसे पहले *
- Online Application Start Date : 18-02-2022
- Online Application Last Date : 28-02-2022
- Application Fee Pay Last Date: 28-02-2022
- Coast Guard Exam Date :- Notified Soon
- Admit Card Released Date :- Notified Soon
|Category Name||Application Fee|
|General / OBC / EWS||Rs. 250/-|
|SC / ST ||Rs. 0/-|
|Payment Mode||Pay Fee Via Online Mode|
- Age Limit Of Coast Guard
- For GD And Technical (Engg, Mech & Elect) 01 Jul 1998 to 30 Jun 2002
- For Commercial Pilot 01 Jul 1998 to 30 Jun 2004
- (Both Dates Inclusive)
- General Duty GD / Pilot / Navigator & General Duty Women SSA : Bachelor Degree with Minimum 60% Marks All Semester / Year Maths, Physics as a Subject in 10+2 Level Examination.
- Commercial Pilot CPL SSA : 10+2 Intermediate Exam Passed with 60% Marks and Valid Commercial Pilot License from DGCA.
- Technical Mechanical :BE / B.Tech Engineering Degree in Naval Architecture or Mechanical or Marine or Automotive or Mechatronics or Industrial and Production or Metallurgy or Design or Aeronautical or Aerospace with Minimum 60% Marks. Maths, Physics as a Subject in 10+2 Level Examination More Details Read the Notification.
- Technical Electrical / Electronics : Engineering Degree in Electrical or Electronics or Telecommunication or Instrumentation or Instrumentation and Control or Electronics and Communication or Power Engineering or Power Electronics with Minimum 60% Marks. Maths, Physics as a Subject in 10+2 Level Examination More Details Read the Notification.
- Law Entry : Bachelor Degree in Law with Minimum 60% Marks.
Read Also Latest Update
|Post Name||Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant (AC) Online Form 2022|
|Category||Latest Jobs |
|Authority||Indian Coast Guard|
|Application Last Date ||28-02-2022|
The Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union, offers a challenging career to young and dynamic Indian male/female candidates for various branches as an Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer). Registration of ‘online’ application will be through Coast Guard recruitment website https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in
Selection Procedure: The selection of Officer recruits is based on an all India order of merit which is based on the performance of candidate in various stages (I – V) of examination (explained in detail below) and the number of vacancies available for the post. Clearing of Stage I, II, III, IV and V is compulsory for recruitment in ICG. All candidates will be compulsorily subjected to biometric, photo identification and document verification during various stages of examination.
Some Important Link