1. Date for reckoning eligibility shall be 01.07.2021
2. The candidate must be Ex-Servicemen from Army / Navy / Air force.
The following rules applicable to Ex-Servicemen re-employed under the Central government would apply for candidates appearing for the examination:
- Ex-Servicemen candidates who have already secured employment under the Central Government in Group „C‟ & „D‟ will be permitted the benefit of age relaxation as prescribed for ExServicemen for securing another employment in a higher grade or cadre in Group „C‟/ „D‟ under the Central Government. However, such candidates will not be eligible for the benefit of reservation on second occasion for Ex-Servicemen in Central Government jobs.
- An Ex-Servicemen who has once joined a Government job on civil side after availing of the benefits given to him/her as an Ex-Servicemen for his/her re-employment, his/her Ex-Servicemen status will be governed in terms of OM No. 36034/1/2014-Estt. (Res.) dated 14.08.2014 of Government of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions, as amended from time to time.
- Candidates who are still in the Armed Forces, whose date of completion of specific period of engagement (SPE) will be completed one year from the last date for receipt of online application i.e. on or before 08.03.2023 are eligible to apply.
- If an ex-serviceman applies for various vacancies before joining any civil employment, he/she can avail the benefit of reservation as ex-serviceman for any subsequent employment. However, to avail this benefit, an ex-serviceman as soon as he/she joins any civil employment, should give self-declaration/ undertaking to the concerned employer about date-wise details of application for various vacancies for which he/she had applied for before joining the initial civil employment. Further, this benefit would be available only in respect of vacancies which are filled on direct recruitment and wherever reservation is applicable to the ex-serviceman.
3. The minimum educational qualification of the candidate should be 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from recognized State Education Board or equivalent. Candidates possessing Graduation or higher qualification are not eligible to apply. Although, matriculate Ex-servicemen with 15 years of experience are considered as “Graduates”, they are eligible to apply.
4. The candidate should be able to speak, read and write in local vernacular language.
5. Character – “Exemplary” (Minimum requirement).
6. Candidates having valid Commercial driving license for atleast light motor vehicle will be preferred.
7. Medical Standards – Category A / Shape-I medical category or equivalent at the time of retirement.
8. Must be physically fit to carry out duties of Security Guard.