➡ Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Online Form: Bihar Sarkari Result
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Short Details : Indian Army (IA) Invite Online Application Form For The Recruitment of Agniveer Under The Indian Army Agnipath Scheme 2022. Any 10th or 12th Passed Applicant Who Want To Appear In Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment Can Apply Online From July 2022. Interested Army Applicant Can Read Official Notification Carefully Before Apply Online Application Form.
In This Post Some Important Things Such As Important Dates , Application Fee & Other Details Are Described In Short And Easy Way. Student Must Read Official Notification Before Online Apply.
Post Date : 24-06-2022
Join Indian Arm
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022
Join Indian Army Agnipath Agniveer Scheme 2022
Read Also Latest Update
Indian Army Aginveer Phyical Test
Some Important Link
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022
For Indian Army Agniveer Online Registration Is Mandatory. All Candidates To Log Into Join Indian Army Website Joinindianarmy.nic.In.
Registration Will Be Opened From Jul 2022 Onwards By Respective Aros For Agniveer General Duty, Agniveer Technical, Agniveer Technical (Aviation/Ammunition Examiner), Agniveer Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical, Agniveer Tradesman 10th Pass And Agniveer Tradesman 8th Pass As Per The Aro Rally Schedule
Indian Army Agniveer Terms & Conditions
Indian Army Agniveer Enrolment.
- (i) Candidates will be enrolled under Army Act 1950 for a service duration of four (04) years including the training period.
- (ii) Agniveers so enrolled will be subject to Army Act, 1950 and will be liable to go wherever ordered, by land, sea or air.
- (iii) Agniveers enrolled under the scheme, will not be eligible for any kind of Pension or Gratuity
Indian Army Agniveer Service
- (i) Service of Agniveers will commence from the date of enrolment.
- (ii) Agniveers would form a distinct rank in the IA, different from any other existing ranks.
- (iii) Leave, Uniform, Pay & Allowances during the service period of four years will be governed by orders and instructions in respect of such individuals issued by the Government of India (GoI) from time to time.
- (iv) Agniveeers will be liable to be assigned any duty in organisational interest, as decided from time to time.
- (v) Personnel enrolled through Agniveers Scheme, will be required to undergo periodical medical check-ups and physical/ written/ field tests as governed by orders issued. The performance so demonstrated would be considered for subsequent offer for enrolment in the Regular Cadre.
- (vi) Agniveers can be posted to any regiment/unit and can be further transferred in organisational interest.
Indian Army Agniveer Discharge.
- (i) All Agniveers will be discharged on completion of four years of service.
- (ii) On discharge after completion of four years, Agniveers will be paid a ‘Seva Nidhi’ package to enable them to return to the society for pursuing employment in other sectors.
- (iii) Agniveers will not be eligible for any kind of pension or gratuity, neither will they be eligible for Ex Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS), Canteen Stores Department (CSD) facilities, Ex Serviceman status and other related benefits.
- (iv) Agniveers will be barred from disclosing classified information gained during service to any unauthorised person or source under Official Secrets Act, 1923.
Indian Army Agniveer Enrolment for Regular Cadre.
- (i) Based on organizational requirements and policies promulgated Agniveers who are completing their engagement period in each batch will be offered an opportunity to apply for enrolment in the regular cadre of IA. These applications will be considered in a centralised manner by the army based on an objective criteria including performance during their engagement period and not more than 25% of each specific batch of Agniveers will be enrolled in regular cadre of the IA, post completion of their four years engagement period.
- (ii) Agniveers so enrolled as regular cadre would be required to serve for a further engagement period of 15 years and will be governed by terms and conditions of service (of Junior Commissioned Officers/Other Ranks in IA) currently in vogue (as amended from time to time). Agniveers will not have any right to be selected. Selection will be exclusive jurisdiction of the IA.
- (iii) With introduction of this Scheme, the enrolment of Soldiers in the regular cadre of IA, except technical cadres of Medical Branch, will be available only to those personnel who have completed their engagement period as Agniveer.
Indian Army Agniveer Salary , Pay Scale
- The pay & emoluments of Agniveers will be as given below :-
(aa) Year 1. Customised Package – ₹ 30,000/- (plus applicable allowances.)
(ab) Year 2. Customised Package – ₹33,000/- (plus applicable allowances.)
(ac) Year 3. Customised Package – ₹ 36,500/- (plus applicable allowances.)
(ad) Year 4. Customised Package – ₹ 40,000/- (plus applicable allowances.)
Indian Army Agniveer Seva Nidhi Package
- On discharge at 4 years, the corpus of ₹5.02 lakhs will be matched by the GOI, an amount of ₹10.04 lakhs and accrued interest will be given to the Agniveers. In case of Agniveers who are subsequently selected for enrolment in IA as regular cadre, the “Seva Nidhi” package to be paid to them will comprise only their contribution including accrued interest thereon.
- In the case of Agniveers exiting service before the end of their engagement period on their own request, the individual’s Seva Nidhi package, accumulated as on date, will be paid with the applicable rate of interest. In such cases, no Govt contribution to Seva Nidhi Package will be entitled. The “Seva Nidhi” will be exempt from Income Tax
- Life Insurance Cover. Agniveer will be provided non-contributory life insurance cover of ₹48 lakhs for the duration of their engagement period and they will not be eligible for Army Group Insurance Fund (AGIF) Schemes /
Indian Army Agniveer / Agnipath Scheme Benifits
Benefits for Personnel Exiting at Four Years of Service. After completing four years of service (as applicable), the following benefits will be offered to the exiting individuals:-
- (a) Seva Nidhi Package. Refer Para 5 (b) above. The corpus generated after four years of contribution will be paid to the exiting Agniveers.
- (b) ‘Agniveer’ Skill Certificate. At the end of engagement period, a detailed Skill set certificate will be provided to the Agniveers, highlighting the skills and level of competency acquired by the personnel during their engagement period.
- (c) Class 12th Certificate. Agniveers who have been enrolled after qualifying Class 10th, a certificate for 12th (equivalent) will be given on completion of their 4 years engagement period, based on skills attained. Detailed instructions shall be issued separately.
Indian Army Agniveer Admit Card 2022
- Indian army Agniveer Admit Card Wil be Released on Indian Army Official Website Candiate Can Download their Admit Card Form The Official Website of Indian Army.
Indian Army Agniveer Important Documents
- (a) Admit Card :- Printed on Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
- (b) Photograph :- Twenty (20) copies of unattested Passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old Computerised/photocopied/shopped photographs will NOT be accepted. Photographs must be with proper hair cut and clean shave (except Sikh Candidates).
- (c) Education Certificates. :-
(i) Education Certificate with marks sheet of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e Matric/Intermediate etc from recognized School/College/Board/University.
(ii) Provisional/online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the educational institution of concerned Board/University.
(iii) Candidates with matric certificate from Open School should bring School Leaving Certificate countersigned by BEO/DEO.
- (iv) List of Education Board recognized by State Governments / UT administrations is attach as Appendix ‘A’ will only be accepted.
- (d) Domicile Certificate :- Domicile Certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
- (e) Caste Certificate:- Caste Certificate affixed with photograph of the candidate issued by the Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
- (f) Religion Certificate:- Religion Certificate to be issued by the Tehsildar/ SDM (if religion as “SIKH/ HINDU/ MUSLIM/ CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate).
- (g) School Character Certificate.:- School Character Certificate issued by the School/College Principal/Headmaster where the candidates last studied.
- (h) Character Certificate:- Character Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation within last six months.
- (j) Unmarried Certificate :- Unmarried Certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation within last six months.
- (k) Relationship Certificate.:- SOS/SOEX/SOW/SOWW Candidates are required to produce the following document
- (l) LNCC Certificate. :- NCC A/B/C Certificate and Republic Day Parade certificate should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing Provisional NCC A/B/C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders. No bonus marks are to be allotted unless the certificate (Relationship/Sports/NCC) have been verified. An undertaking to the effect will be obtain from the candidate. Provisional certificates are accepted only during the notified rally duration neither earlier nor late.
(m) Sports Certificate. :-
(i) Sportsmen who have represented India at international level and State at National level within the last two years (for list of sports under which relaxation in physical standards is admissible, attention is invited to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in website).
(ii) Sportsmen who have represented District at State level and University team or regional team at District level with 1st / 2nd position within last two years (Sports Certificate should be with registration number and from government recognized sport institutes / bodies).
(iii) List of Sports. List of Sports for enrolment is attached as Appendix ‘C’
(n) Affidavit.:- Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by notary will be submitted by candidate at the Rally Site without fail. Format of affidavit attached as per Appendix ‘D’. Submission of Affidavit is Mandatory to gain entry into the Rally. Candidates WILL NOT BE PERMITTED to enter the rally without affidavit.
(o) Certificate of Bonus Marks :- All original certificates / photocopies duly attested pertaining to Bonus marks will be accepted only during the Rally. No certificates to include NCC Certificates, Sports Certificate, Relationship Certificate or any other certificates to claim Bonus Marks / Relaxation would be accepted after termination of the Rally.
(p) Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card. :- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & allowances and other social benefits scheme.
(q) Police Character Certificate.
(r) Sarpanch/Nagar Sewak (Residence Proof).
Q.1. What is Agniveer in Indian Army?
Ans-AGNIVEER will be enrolled in the Indian Army under Air Force Act 1950, for a period of four years. AGNIVEER would form a distinct rank in the Indian Army, different from any other existing ranks.
Q.2. What is eligibility criteria for Indian Army Agniveer?
Candidates should have passed 10th / Intermediate/ 10+2/ Equivalent examination with 33% Marks.