➡ ESIC Recruitment 2022 MTS Admit Card Download : Bihar Sarkari Result
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Short Details : Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Invite Online Application form for the Recruitment of MTS, UDC, Stenographer Any 10th /12th or Graduate Applicant who want to appear in this recruitment can apply online from 15 January 2022 to 15 February 2022. Interested Applicant Can read Official Notification Carefully Before Apply Online Application Form.
Post Date : 28-12-2021
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
ESIC MTS / UDC / Steno Recruitment Online Form 2022
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Read Also Latest Update
Some Important Link
➡ ESIC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy , ESIC Recruitment 2022 MTS UDC Stenographer
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BY CANDIDATES BEFORE APPLYING ONLINE
(i) Before applying online, candidates should scan their:
– photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
– signature (with black ink)
– left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
– a hand written declaration (on a white paper with black ink) (text given below) ensuring that the all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in this Advertisement.
(ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
(iii) The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying.)
(iv) The text for the hand written declaration is as follows –
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
(v) The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If it is written and uploaded by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid. (In the case of Visually Impaired candidates who cannot write may get the text of declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications.)
(vi) Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
(vii) Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. ESIC may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES FOR
- APPLICATION REGISTRATION
- PAYMENT OF FEES
III. DOCUMENT SCANNING AND UPLOADING
➡ Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading of Documents
Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below.
– Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture.
– Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
– Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
– If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
– If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
– If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen. – Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
– Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
– Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
– Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
– If the photo is not uploaded at the place of Photo Admission for Examination will be rejected/denied. Candidate him/herself will be responsible for the same.
– Candidate should also ensure that photo is uploaded at the place of photo and signature at the place of signature. If photo in place of photo and signature in place of signature is not uploaded properly, candidate will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
– Candidate must ensure that Photo to be uploaded is of required size and the face should be clearly visible.
– The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
– The signature should be of the applicant and not by any other person.
– The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever necessary.
– If the Applicant’s signature on the attendance sheet or Call letter, signed at the time of the examination, does not match the signature uploaded, the applicant will be disqualified.
– Signature / Hand written declaration in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
o File type: jpg / jpeg
o Dimensions: 140 x 60 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality)
o File Size: 10 KB – 20 KB
Left thumb impression:
- The applicant has to put his left thumb impression on a white paper with black or blue ink. • The hand written declaration should be of the applicant and not by any other person. o File type: jpg / jpeg
o Dimensions: 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 3 cm * 3 cm (Width * Height)
o File Size: 20 KB – 50 KB
- Hand written declaration content is to be as expected.
- Hand written declaration should not be written in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- The applicant has to write the declaration in English clearly on a white paper with black or blue ink. • The hand written declaration should be of the applicant and not by any other person. • Hand written Declaration
o File type: jpg / jpeg
o Dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 10 cm * 5 cm (Width * Height)
o File Size: 50 KB – 100 KB