SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2022 – Bihar Sarkari Result
SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2022 Short Details : Staff Selection Commission Release Admit Card For The Recruitment of SSC Stenographer Post. Any Intermediate (12th) Passed Applicant Who Applied For This Recruitment Can Download Their Admit Card From The Official Website at ssc.nic.in From 09 Nov 2022. Interested Applicant Can Read Official Notification of SSC Carefully Before Download Admit Card.
In This Post Some Important Things Such As SSC Stenographer Exam Date, Exam Pattern & Other Details Are Described In Short And Easy Way. Student Must Read Official Notification Before Online Apply.
Post Date : 09-11-2022
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2022
Post Name : Stenographer
Read Also Latest Update
Require Documents For Online Application
Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification of SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2022 Before Download Admit Card.
Some Important Link
SSC Stenographer Admit Card Grade C & D 2022
|Post Name||SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2022|
|Recruitment Authority||Staff Selection Commission|
|Steno Grade||Stenographer Grade C & D|
|Online Form Start Date||20 August 2022|
|Application Last Date||05 September 2022|
|SSC Steno Admit Card||09 November 2022|
|SSC Total Post||NA|
|Download SSC Steno Notification||SSC Stenographer Notification|
|Official Website||For SSC Stenographer Post|
SSC Stenographer Eligibility 2022
- Candidate Must Have Passed Intermediate (10+2) Form Any Stream in India
- Stenographer Grade D Transcription
- English : 50 Minutes | Hindi : 65 Minutes
- Stenographer Grade C Transcription
- English : 40 Minutes | Hindi : 55 Minutes
SSC Stenographer Exam Syllabus 2022
- The details of the Computer Based Examination are mentioned below For SSC Stenographer Exam
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Duration|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 Hours (2 hours and 40 minutes for the candidates eligible for scribe as per Para-7 (a) and 7 (b) above)|
|English Language and Comprehension||100||100|
- Question paper will be of Objective Type Multiple Choice only. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
- Marks scored by candidates in the Computer Based Examination will be normalized by using the formula published by the Commission vide Notice No: 1-1/2018-P&P-I dated 07- 02-2019 and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit and cut-off marks.