NEET UG 2023 Registration Notification :- National Testing Agency (NTA) Released Notification For NEET UG And invites online applications form for the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET UG) 2023 for admission to undergraduate medical courses. All eligible and interested male and female Applicants can apply online For NEET UG 2023 Registration at NTA NEET official website neet.nta.nic.in for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test 2023. NEET UG 2023 online registration application form has been started from 06th March 2023 to 06th April 2023.
NEET UG 2023 Registration Apply Online Form – Sarkari Result
Post Date / Update : 12-03-2023
|National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET)
NEET UG 2023 Admission Form
NEET UG 2023 Summary
NEET UG Registration Date 2023
NEET UG 2023 Registartion Fee
Educational Qualification Code For NEET UG 2023
Eligibity For NEET UG BAMS / BSMS / BUMS / BHMS Course
Interested Candidate Can Read The Full NEET UG 2023 Registration Notification Before Apply Online Application Form.
NEET UG 2023 Online Important Links
Read Also Important Post
About NTA NEET UG 2023
The NEET (UG) is being conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) since 2019 with the approval of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and the Ministry of Human Resource Development (which is now known as the Ministry of Education), in pursuance of the direction of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India vide Judgement dated 22.11. 2018 in C.A. No. 11230 of 2018 in the matter of CBSE Vs. T.K. Rangarajan & Ors. (Para 22).
As per Section 14 of the National Medical Commission Act, 2019, the NEET (UG) has to be conducted as a common and uniform National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test [(NEET (UG)] for admission to undergraduate medical education in all medical institutions. Similarly, as per Section 14 of the National Commission for Indian System of Medicine Act, 2020, there shall be a uniform NEET (UG) for admission to undergraduate courses in each of the disciplines i.e. BAMS, BUMS, and BSMS courses of the Indian System of Medicine in all Medical Institutions governed under this Act. NEET (UG) shall also be applicable to admission to BHMS course as per National Commission for Homeopathy Act, 2020.
NEET UG 2023 NTA Role
The NEET (UG) – 2023 is going to be conducted by NTA as per the Schedule given in the Information at a Glance for admission to MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BSMS, BUMS, and BHMS Courses under the medical institutions governed as per the relevant norms/guidelines/regulations notified by the concerned Regulatory Bodies under the NCISM Act, 2020 and NCH Act, 2020.
The official website of the NTA for NEET (UG) – 2023 is https://neet.nta.nic.in/ All the test-related information, as amended from time to time (if any), will be available on this website only. Candidates must regularly visit this website for the latest updates.
NEET UG 2023 Documents List
Latest Passport size Photograph in JPG format (size: 10 kb to 200 kb)
- Post Card size photograph (4” X6”) in JPG format (Size: 10 kb – 200 kb)Ø
- Signature in JPG format (size: 4 kb to 30 kb)Ø
- Left and Right hand Fingers and Thumb impressions (size:10 kb to 200 kb)Ø
- Class 10 passed certificate in PDF format (file size: 50 kb to 300 kb)Ø
- Category certificate (SC/ST/OBC-NCL/EWS etc.) in PDF format (file size: 50Ø kb to 300 kb)
- PwBD certificate in PDF format (file size: 50 kb to 300 kb)Ø
- Citizenship Certificate/ Embassy Certificate or any Documentary proof ofØ Citizenship certificate in PDF format (file size: 50 kb to 300 kb)
- Address proof of present and permanent address of candidate in PDF format (fileØ size: 50 kb to 300 kb).
- All candidates are required to upload address proof (Present and permanent address) during the online Application Form of NEET (UG) – 2023.
The address proof may include AADHAAR Card, Domicile Certificate, Passport, Voter ID card, etc. Both documents (if applicable)
NEET UG 2023 Syllabus And Exam Pattern
NMC (National Medical Commission) has notified the syllabus of NEET (UG) – 2023. The Question Paper will be based on the given syllabus (Appendix-III) which is available on the NMC website (https://www.nmc.org.in/neet/neet-ug). Furthermore, to rationalize the decision of reduction in the syllabus by various School Education Boards, the NTA has taken a decision to provide choice in Section “B” for each of the 4 (four) Subjects.
The Test pattern of NEET (UG) – 2023 comprises four Subjects. Each subject will consist of two sections. Section A will consist of 35 Questions and Section B will have 15 Questions, out of these 15 Questions, candidates can choose to attempt any 10 Questions. So, the total number of questions and utilization of time will remain the same. The pattern for the NEET (UG) – 2023 Examination for admission in the Session 2023-24 is as follows:
- Duration of Test : 03 hours and 20 minutes.
- Type of Questions : MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Important Note: Correct option marked will be given (4) marks and Incorrect option marked will be minus one (-1) mark. Unattempt/ Unanswered Questions will be given no marks.
|Sl. No.||Subject||Section||No. of Question||Marks* *(Each Question Carries 04 (Four) Marks)|
NEET UG 2023 Examination Mode
- NEET (UG) – 2023 is a Pen & Paper-based Test, to be answered on the specially designed machine gradable OMR sheet using Ball Point Pen is provided at the Centre. Moreover tampering with the OMR at any stage will lead to debarring of the candidature for 03 years.
NEET UG 2023 Test Duration
The duration of the test would be three (03) hours and 20 minutes. Compensatory time of one hour five minutes for examination of three hours twenty minutes (03:20 hrs) duration for PwBD Candidate [having a physical limitation to write] will be given, whether such candidate uses the facility of Scribe or not.
NEET UG 2023 Question Paper Medium
- Drawing from the National Education Policy (NEP), the NEET (UG) -2023 is being conducted in English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu
- Option of medium of Question Paper should be carefully chosen while filling in the Application Form. The option once chosen cannot be changed.
- Candidates opting for English/ Hindi/ Regional Languages would be provided Test Booklet in English + Hindi + selected Regional Language.
- For Example: If a candidate opted Tamil (out of 13 languages), the Test Booklet would be provided in English + Hindi + Tamil.
- In case of any ambiguity in the translation of a question in the test, its English version shall be treated as final and the decision of NTA shall be final in this regard.
- Candidates qualifying for NEET (UG) – 2023 would be eligible for All India Quota and other quotas under the State Governments/Institutes, irrespective of the medium of the examination, subject to other eligibility criteria.
NEET UG 2023 Admit Card Notification
- The Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidates, subject to the fulfillment of the eligibility conditions.
- The candidate has to download the Admit Card from the NTA website (https://neet.nta.nic.in/) and appear for the Examination at the given Centre on the Date and timing as indicated in their Admit Card.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear at the Examination Centre, on the Date and Timing other than that allotted to him/her in his / her Admit Card.
- In case a candidate is unable to download his/ her Admit Cards from the website, he or she may approach the Help Line between 10:00 am to 05.00 pm or write an email to NTA at [email protected]
- The candidates are advised to read the instructions given in this Information Bulletin as well as on the Admit Card carefully and follow them scrupulously during the conduct of the examination.
- In case of any discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate or his/her photograph and signatures shown in the Admit Card and Confirmation Page, the candidate may immediately approach the Help Line between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm. In such cases, candidates would appear in the Examination with the already downloaded Admit Card. However, NTA will take necessary action to make corrections in the record later.
Important Note For NEET UG 2023 Admit Card
The candidate may note that Admit Card will not be sent by post.
- In no case, the duplicate Admit Card for NEET (UG)-2023 would be issued at the Examination Centers
- The candidate must not mutilate the Admit Card or change any entry made therein
- Candidates are advised to preserve their Admit Card in good condition for future reference.
- No Admit Card shall be issued to the candidates whose Applications are found to be incomplete for any reasons (including indistinct/ doubtful photographs/unsigned Applications) or who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria for the examination.
Issue of Admit Card, however, shall not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility which shall be further scrutinized at subsequent stages of the admission process.
NEET UG 2023 Exam Date
- NEET UG 2023 Exam Date is 07 May 2023 (Sunday)
NEET UG 2023 Helpline Number
- Helpline Number : 011 40759000 (Working days between 10.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m.)
- Email : [email protected]
- Address for Correspondence: First Floor, NSIC-MDBP Building, Okhla Industrial Estate, New Delhi – 110020
NEET UG 2023 FAQs
What is full form of NEET?
Ans- What is full form of NEET?
What is Last Date For NEET UG 2023?
Ans-06 April 2023
What is NEET UG 2023 exam date?
Ans- 07 May 2023
Who can apply for NEET UG 2023 ?
Ans- 12th Pass or Appearing Applicant Can Apply For NEET UG 2023.
What is NTA NEET 2023 helpline number?
If you have any query, then definitely tell us by commenting, there is a comment box below, you can send us a message through it or you can also Contact Us from the contact page. All the admission, result and job information coming out in Bihar and India will be provided on this website Bihar Result. So to come to this website, Always type BiharSarkariResult.Com in Google.
Get Latest Bihar Update On Mobile
Join Us On Social Media
|For Our Website – Bihar Sarkari Result|
|Telegram Channel||WhatsApp group|
|Like Facebook Page|
|Follow On Twitter||YouTube Chanel|
Thank You !!! Sarkari Result Bihar