IIM CAT 2023 Registration Form Short Details :Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) invites online application for Common Admission Test (CAT)- 2023 for admission to various Post Graduate and Fellow / Doctorate programmes of IIMs (Online MBA Degree Program). The Indian Institutes of Management will conduct a computer-based Common Admission Test 2023 (CAT 2023) on 26 November, 2023 in three sessions.
Any Graduation Passed Applicant Who Want To Apply For Post Graduate Online MBA Degree Program Through IIM CAT 2023. They Can Apply Online For IIM CAT 2023 Application Form From 02 August 2023.
In This Post Some Important Things Such As IIM CAT 2023 MBA Important Dates, Application Fee & Other Details Are Described In Short And Easy Way. Bihar Civil Court Aspirant Must Read Official Notification Before Online Apply.
IIM CAT 2023 Registration Notification, Exam Date, Eligibility Apply Online Link MBA Degree Programs – Sarkari Result
Post Date: 02-08-2023
Indian Institutes of Management, IIM
Common Admission Test (CAT) 2023
IIM CAT 2023 Registration Form
IIM : Indian Institutes of Management
IIM CAT 2023 Dates
IIM CAT 2023 Registration Fee
Participating IIM Name
IIM CAT 2023 Eligibility
Post Graduate Programmes in Management (PGP)
Fellowship Programmes in Managemnt
Read Also Latest Update
How To Apply For IIM CAT 2023 Registration
IIM CAT 2023 Helpline Number
IIM CAT 2023 Important Link
Indian Institutes of Management (IIM)
- Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bangalore, Bodh Gaya, Calcutta, Indore, Jammu, Kashipur, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Nagpur, Raipur, Ranchi, Rohtak, Sambalpur, Shillong, Sirmaur, Tiruchirappalli, Udaipur, Visakhapatnam
IIM CAT 2023 Reservation
- As per the legal requirements, 15% of the seats are reserved for Scheduled Caste (SC) candidates, 7.5% for Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates, 27% for Other Backward Classes candidates belonging to the “Non-Creamy” layer (NC-OBC), up to 10% for Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) candidates and 5% for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwD).
- As defined in The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 (RPwD Act 2016), “Person with Benchmark Disability” means a person with not less than forty percent (40%) of a specified disability where t h e specified disability has not been defined in measurable terms and includes a person with disability where
- the specified disability has been defined in measurable terms, as certified by the certifying authority. “Specified disability” means the disabilities as specified in the Schedule of the RPwD Act 2016. The categories of disability are:
- blindness and low vision,
- deaf and hard of hearing,
- locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy,
- autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability and mental illness
- multiple disabilities from amongst persons under clauses (a) to (d),
- other ‘specified disabilities’ mentioned in ‘The Schedule’ of the RPwD Act
For the purpose of being considered for reservation, the applicable Central Government list as on the last date of CAT registration shall be binding.
No subsequent changes will be effective for CAT 2023 and any subsequent selection process of the IIMs.
- The candidates belonging to the reserved categories need to also note the eligibility requirements carefully before applying. It should be noted that while it is the endeavor of IIMs that the candidates belonging to SC/ST/NC-OBC/EWS/PwD categories join the programme in proportions mandated by the law,
- they have to meet the minimum eligibility criteria and a certain minimum level of performance to be considered for the admission process. The candidates should read the updated description of the selection process followed by each IIM on their respective websites.
No change in the category will be entertained after CAT registration. The applicants are advised to pay attention while registering.
REGISTRATION FOR CAT
- The CAT 2023 registration window opens at 10.00 a.m. on August 3 , 2023 and will close at 5:00 p.m. on September 14, 2023. The details will be available in the registration guide.
- At the time of registration, the candidates have to select any six test cities, as per their preference, from a drop-down menu. After the last date of registration, candidates will be allotted one among the six preferred cities subject to availability.
- In the rare case that a candidate is not allotted any of the preferred cities, he/she will be allotted a nearby city. The candidates can download the admit cards from October 27, 2023 until November 27, 2023.
IIM CAT 2023 TEST CENTRES
- CAT will be conducted in centres spread across around 150 test cities. Test cities will be mentioned in the CAT website and the name of the test centre will be indicated in the Admit Card.
- IIMs reserve the right to change or cancel any test centre/city and/or change the test time and date at their discretion.
IIM CAT 2023 SCORE
- Candidates’ CAT 2023 scorecards will be made accessible on the CAT website. Candidates may also be intimated individually by SMS. The CAT results are likely to be declared by the second week of January, 2023.
- The CAT 2023 score is valid only till December 31, 2023 and will accordingly be accessible on the website. Thereafter, no queries related to the issuance of CAT 2023 scorecards will be entertained.
IIM CAT 2023 ADMISSION PROCESS
- Please note that each IIM is independent to mandate their own eligibility criteria (including academic cut-offs and relative weights) and follow different selection processes. Performance in the CAT 2023 examination is an important component for consideration in the selection process.
- IIMs may also use the previous academic performance of the candidates, relevant work experience and other similar inputs in short-listing of candidates at various stages of the selection process. For more information, refer to the admissions policies of individual IIMs on their respective websites.
IIM CAT 2023 FAQs
What is Last Date For IIM CAT 2023 Registration ?
What is Official website of IIM CAT 2023 ?